- Mosaic tile massiv metal Raw Steel mill grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Flux-RS designed by Karim Rashid
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-S-S-B
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-S-S-M
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel matt grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-S-S-MA
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-S-S-MM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine brushed 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-S-S-MB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber brushed copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-Ti-AB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber mirror copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-Ti-AM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold brushed gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-Ti-GB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold mirror gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-Ti-GM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke brushed dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-Ti-SB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke mirror dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-Ti-SM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Copper mill copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-CM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Brass mill gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-BM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Herringbone-S-S-B
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Herringbone-S-S-M
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel matt grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Herringbone-S-S-MA
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Herringbone-S-S-MM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Herringbone-S-S-MB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber brushed copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Herringbone-Ti-AB
Mosaic Tiles for commercial buildings
The enormous popularity of metal mosaic in the modern market of interior design materials isn’t only due to its unique design and excellent quality, but also its wide range of applications. In addition to the common options for decorating swimming pools, shower rooms and kitchen aprons, the use of metal mosaic tiles has become an excellent solution and a real trend for decorating shops, restaurants, hotels, exhibition halls, casinos, bars and many other commercial or entertainment facilities. Such a mosaic tile is a material for interior decoration that can stand the test of time.
Design of mosaic tiles in commercial buildings
Each material used for the production of metal mosaics has its own character and specific properties that should be considered in order to create a harmonious interior:
- Copper in the interior looks elegant and original. Such a mosaic tile is perfect for decorating exhibition halls, boutiques or restaurants. Copper mosaic tiles emphasize the individuality of a design and will distinguish it from competitors. But, you need to keep in mind that the surface of copper mosaic tiles is prone to oxidation and the acquisition of a patina. This means the appearance of such a product will change over time, acquiring more and more features of a "time-worn" metal, making this a characteristic to consider when planning a specific look.
- The golden sparkle of brass will look great when decorating hotels, bars, casinos or other places of entertainment with metal mosaic tiles, creating an atmosphere of celebration, luxury and wealth. It's important to remember, though, that such material also acquires a patina in exposure to air.
- Mosaics from titanium perfectly imitate the appearance of copper or brass, but aren't as susceptible to corrosion or the resulting patina. So, if you need a material that will retain its original exclusive design throughout its lifetime, titanium mosaic tiles for commercial buildings will suit you best.
- Mosaic tiles from stainless steel are also perfectly resistant to corrosion and retain their original appearance for a long time, making this tile our recommendation when decorating areas with high humidity.
- Mosaic tiles made of raw steel have a deep, rich blue-black shade. This is their main distinguishing feature, and makes them best suited for creating a serious and business-like atmosphere in an interior space.
Buying mosaic tiles for commercial buildings in our online store with delivery
In order to make it easier for you to choose, our online catalogue presents prices, interior photos, descriptions and detailed technical characteristics (weight, size, etc.) of these mosaic tiles for commercial premises. You can also order samples.
Once you've made your choice, you can easily buy mosaic tiles for commercial buildings, after passing through our fast and simple order procedure. If you have any questions, please contact us. Our customer support team will help you to make a purchase and, if necessary, organize fast delivery to any country in the world.
Enjoy your shopping!