- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-S-S-M
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-S-S-MM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Copper mill copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-CM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-S-S-B
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel matt grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-S-S-MA
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-S-S-MB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber brushed copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-Ti-AB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber mirror copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-Ti-AM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold brushed gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-Ti-GB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold mirror gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-Ti-GM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke brushed dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-Ti-SB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke mirror dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-Ti-SM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Brass mill gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-BM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Raw Steel mill grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Attica-RS
Attica Mosaic Tile Collection
Mosaic tiles collection Attica – The Australian company ALLOY designs and produces metal mosaic tiles from a solid sheet of metal of 1.6 mm thickness. This is the tile of choice for leading architects and designers around the world.
The Attica mosaic tile collection is a stylish material used for the decoration of interior and exterior surfaces - with high wear resistance and many other positive features. Innovations in production technology and surface treatment of the material have created a durable product that doesn't suffer from deformations such as dents, cracks or de-lamination. Attica mosaic tiles also don't contain backing mesh, plastic inserts or metal-like coatings. Manufacturing technology: metal stamping.
Design of Attica mosaic tile collection
The design of the square-shaped Attica mosaic tile collection. A stable structure that will give all your projects a sense of harmony and balance, and help create a space where you can relax from the city's bustle and recharge your batteries.
The Attica mosaic collection is available in 3 colours: gold, copper and grey, and the following materials: brass, copper, titanium, stainless and unrefined (raw) steel.
The range of tiles in the Attica mosaic collection includes 4 types of surface finish: brushed, milled, mirror-polished and matte. This gives you plenty of choice to find the best product to create your unique interior.
One of the interesting nuances in the characteristics of the Attica mosaic collection is the option of working with a mirror-polished surface. The reflective power of such a mosaic tile is akin to the reflectivity of a mirror. This visually expands the space and gives you further options for your design ideas.
One more material with unique characteristics is unrefined steel (often referred to as raw or crude steel).
The main colour is rich, infinitely diverse blue-grey tones. ALLOY mosaics from raw (untreated) steel are an ideal material for anyone looking for a unique exterior decorative material that gradually changes its appearance. Without a protective coating, and under the influence of environmental factors, this product will slowly change over time and acquire a patina. With the solid metal mosaic tile made of raw steel, it's possible to achieve the formation of the unique red-orange patina, characteristic of cor-ten steel.
When installing these metal mosaic tiles, only use the adhesive recommended by the supplier, as well as LATICRETE solutions and sealants. Please pay attention to the installation instructions. More detailed information in PDF or video format can be found under SERVICE / Information for download.
Made in Australia: guaranteed high quality.
Custom production: the product will be manufactured to order in the shortest possible time.
Our customer service department is always at your service. Our specialists are here to help you buy Attica mosaics and organize delivery to anywhere in the world.
You can phone or email us, or contact us via Facebook or Instagram. Choose the most convenient way for you to communicate!