- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber mirror copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-Ti-AM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold brushed gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-Ti-GB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold mirror gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-Ti-GM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke brushed dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-Ti-SB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke mirror dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-Ti-SM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Copper mill copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-CM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Brass mill gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-BM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Raw Steel mill grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-RS
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-S-S-B
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-S-S-M
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel matt grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-S-S-MA
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-S-S-MM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-S-S-MB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber brushed copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Diamond-Ti-AB
Diamond Mosaic Tiles Collection
The mosaic tiles in the Diamond collection with their solid metal, rhombic-shaped tiles seem to have been deliberately created in order to stand out against the background, to attract attention and fascinate with their distinct shape and the brilliance of natural metal.
Design of Diamond mosaic tile collection
A rhombus as part of your interior decoration is always bright and defiant, focusing maximum attention on itself. That's why the Diamond mosaic tiles are often used to decorate surfaces that need to catch the eye. For example, this design has found wide distribution not only in the furnishing of living rooms, but also for various areas in hotels, restaurants or entertainment venues. The solidity of massive all-metal tiles gives the interior a more serious and representative look, and the rhombic ornament of the mosaic complements and builds on other straight lines in the rest of the room's decoration.
In order to help you find the particular variety of Diamond mosaic tile that is ideal for your interior design ideas, this collection includes fourteen different colour and structural variants from five different types of metal.
Copper, brass and raw steel have a stylish design, but when exposed to external factors, they acquire a touch of patina, giving them an "aged" or "vintage" look. If you prefer the surface of the tile to remain unchanged over time, then choose Diamond mosaics made of stainless steel or titanium. These tiles don't fade or lose their original sheen when installed in the open air, even in places that are particularly exposed to moisture, sunlight or temperature fluctuations.
These are the main characteristics of the Diamond mosaic tile collection:
- Tile size: 20 x 20 mm
- Tiles per sheet: 200 pcs
- Sheet dimensions: 319 x 319 x 1.6 mm
- Sheets per package: 10 pcs
- Total surface area: 0.91 m2
- Package weight: 12.66 kg
To facilitate your choice, our online catalogue contains prices, interior photos, descriptions and detailed technical characteristics (weight, size, etc.) of these products. Here you can also use our sample ordering service.
Once you've made your choice, buying is easy, thanks to our fast and simple order process. If you have further questions, please contact us. Our customer support team will help you to make a purchase and, if necessary, organize fast delivery (express) to any country in the world.
Enjoy your shopping!