- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber mirror copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-Ti-AM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold brushed gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-Ti-GB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold mirror gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-Ti-GM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke brushed dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-Ti-SB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke mirror dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-Ti-SM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Copper mill copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-CM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Brass mill gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-BM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Raw Steel mill grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-RS
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-S-S-B
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-S-S-M
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel matt grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-S-S-MA
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-S-S-MM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-S-S-MB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber brushed copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Subway-Ti-AB
Subway Mosaic Tile Collection
The comparatively large tiles (152 x 76 mm) in the Subway collection are an excellent material for decorating generous surfaces. The solid metal, rectangular tiles perfectly enhance a surface, giving it durability and a certain severity, without overwhelming the design with too many joints and unconventional shapes.
Design of Subway mosaic tile collection
In order to be able to offer a wide variety of Subway mosaics, the manufacturer ALLOY has created fourteen different variants of the tile, in five grades of alloyed metal. Each material used for the production of the Subway mosaic tiles is distinguished not only by its unique design, but also by its specific and exceptional characteristics.
Due to their high resistance to corrosion, stainless steel and titanium are widely used in places exposed to various external influences: near shower cabins, wash basins, pools, fountains, etc. Such tiles don't become mouldy, tarnish or decay even with intense exposure to such external factors.
Copper, brass and raw steel, in contrast, acquire a natural patina over time, which isn't necessarily a drawback though. Such a patina additionally protects the product from atmospheric influences making it unique, and giving it a "vintage" design so popular today.
Below is a list of the main characteristics of the mosaic tiles from the Subway collection:
- Tile size: 152 x 76 mm
- Tiles per sheet: 1 pc
- Sheet dimensions: 152.4 x 76.2 x 1.6 mm
- Sheets per package: 50 pcs
- Total surface area: 0.58 m2
- Package weight: 6.6 kg
To help you to choose the most suitable product from our range of Subway mosaic tiles, our online catalogue includes prices, interior photos, descriptions and detailed technical characteristics (weight, size, etc.). You can also order samples.
Once you've made your choice, it's easy to buy a mosaic from the Subway collection, as our order process is fast and simple. If you have any questions, please contact us. Our customer support team will help you to make a purchase and, if necessary, organize fast delivery (express) to any country in the world. Enjoy your shopping!