- Nonwoven lining paper for painting 160 g Profhome PremiumVlies PLUS 399-165 smooth wall liner for renovation purposes | 6 rolls 1614 sq ft (150 sqm)
- Lining paper for renovation purposes 160 g Profhome PremiumVlies PLUS 399-165 non-woven wallcovering paintable | 4 rolls 1076 sq ft (100 sqm)
- Non woven wall liner professional 160 g Profhome PremiumVlies PLUS 399-165 smooth paintable non woven lining paper | 1 roll 269 sq ft (25 sqm)
Paintable non-woven lining paper 160 (Density: 160 g/m2)
In choosing our paintable non-woven lining paper with a density of 160 g / m2, you get a high-quality, durable and reliable repair material intended for levelling and reinforcing various surfaces. Due to its excellent performance, this non-woven wall liner with a density of 160 g / m2 can be used both for the construction of new buildings and for repairing old ones which meet the European quality standards of Q2 or higher. Levels Q3 and Q4 mean surfaces coated with a plaster layer of up to or more than 1 mm thick, respectively. In order to comply with level Q2, in contrast, it’s sufficient to seal the seams on the surface in such a way that no bumps remain.
Characteristics and features of applying paintable non-woven lining paper with a density of 160 g / m2.
Repair non-woven wall lining paper with a density of 160 g / m2 is the densest of all such materials in our range. Accordingly, it is better than other types of non-woven wall lining, and can cope with tasks such as:
- Reinforcing surfaces. Due to its high tensile strength, the non-woven lining paper with a density of 160 g / m2 is suitable for covering medium-sized or even large cracks.
- Masking defects. The thickness and density of this paintable non-woven lining paper (160 g / m2) allows it to effectively mask holes, cracks and discolorations on a wall, making it flat and strong.
- Surface preparation for post-processing. Smooth and even, white paintable non-woven wall lining with a density of 160 g / m2 is an excellent base for subsequent wallpapering, painting, plastering or other decorating options.
Unlike materials such as fibreglass (spider web), our smooth non-woven wall lining paper with a density of 160 g / m2 does not contain vitreous filaments or other substances that can cause discomfort during installation or have a detrimental effect on your health. Non-woven lining paper 160 g / m2 is made of absolutely safe, breathable and environmentally-friendly materials.
Buying paintable non-woven lining paper with a density of 160 g / m2 from our online store with delivery
If you haven’t worked with such repair material before and you're having problems identifying the differences between the various types of lining, we recommend using our sample order service. Seeing and holding the material in your hands will dispel any doubts and help to assure you that the price of repair non-woven lining paper with a density of 160 g / m2 is fully justified by its high quality.
If you have not found the answers to your questions in this article, the Profhome online store support service is at your disposal. Our customer service team will advise you on any issues related to the paintable non-woven lining paper with a density of 160 g / m2 and help you to buy it at the most affordable price. We offer fast delivery of goods all over the world. Enjoy your shopping!