- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber brushed copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-Ti-AB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold brushed gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-Ti-GB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke brushed dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-Ti-SB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke mirror dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-Ti-SM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Copper mill copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-CM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Brass mill gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-BM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Raw Steel mill grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-RS
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-S-S-MB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber mirror copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-Ti-AM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-S-S-B
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-S-S-M
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel matt grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-S-S-MA
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-S-S-MM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold mirror gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Dollar-Ti-GM
Dollar Mosaic Tile Collection
The Dollar mosaic collection from the Australian manufacturer ALLOY is a solid metal mosaic tile, punched with high precision from sheet metal with a thickness of 1.6 mm. It’s a durable, stylish material for decorating interior and exterior surfaces that isn’t prone to deformations such as dents, cracks or de-lamination.
The Dollar mosaic tile is available in 5 materials: brass, copper, titanium, unrefined/raw steel, and stainless steel, and 4 different finishes: mirror-polished, brushed, matte and milled.
The combination of different metals with these finishes allows ALLOY to offer a wide range of unique designs and for everyone to find their personal favourite.
The most popular Dollar solid metal mosaic tiles are those made of brass and copper.
Type of surface - milled. These materials and their colours create a unique atmosphere of luxury and nobility in a space.
The unique feature of brass is that it acquires a thin protective green patina when exposed to atmospheric influences. In copper, the natural oxidation process gradually changes the colour of its surface and the final shade of the patina will depend on the environment. These properties add an aesthetic flavour and originality.
The Dollar mosaic tile in titanium is available in 3 different colours: gold, amber and smoke. Two finishes are used here: brushed and mirror-polished.
This kind of metal, the colours and finishes lend an interior chic and brightness. Thanks to technical innovations in the production, the material isn't subject to oxidation and doesn't acquire a patina. This allows you to maintain the unrivalled colour and gloss of the surface during the entire lifetime of the tiles.
The range of tiles in the Dollar mosaic collection also includes stainless steel, which is grey, and available in the following finishes: brushed, matte and mirror-polished. Thin notches and lines emphasize modern interiors. A laconic design will make you feel the relevance of trends and the modern rhythm of life. A great solution for use in the style of urbanism.
One more surface with the unique characteristics of Dollar mosaic tiles from solid metal is unrefined steel (often referred to as raw steel).
Type of surface - rolled sheet. The main colour is rich, infinitely diverse blue-grey tones.
The ALLOY mosaic made of raw (untreated) steel is an ideal material for anyone looking for something unique for exterior decoration that changes its appearance. Without the use of protective coatings, and under the influence of environmental factors, this product will slowly change over time and become covered with patina. With ALLOY's solid metal mosaic from raw steel, it's possible to achieve the formation of a unique red-orange patina, characteristic of cor-ten steel.
ALLOY metal mosaic tiles are the choice of leading architects and designers around the world. This is the first and still the only company using solid metal tiles to create a mosaic, punched from high-quality sheet metal.
The Dollar mosaic has no backing mesh, plastic inserts or metal-like coatings. The shape of the metal tile is a circle.
When installing mosaic tiles, use only the adhesive recommended by the supplier, as well as LATICRETE solutions and sealants. Please pay attention to the installation instructions. More detailed information in PDF or video format can be found in the category SERVICE / Information for download.
Made in Australia: guaranteed durable quality.
Custom production: the product will be manufactured to order in the shortest possible time.
Our customer service department is always at your service. Our specialists are happy to help you place an order and organize delivery to anywhere in the world.
You can phone or email us, or contact us via Facebook or Instagram. Choose the most convenient way for you to communicate!