- Ready for use wallcovering adhesive PROFHOME ELF extra strong for heavyweight non-woven wallpaper 16 kg for max. 105 sqm
- STATUS PROFI paste adhesive glue for all wallpaper wallcovering with nonwoven-backing | 1 kg for up to 160 sqm
- STATUS PROFI paste adhesive glue for normal and heavyweight nonwoven-backed wallpaper | 5 kg for up to 800 sqm
- STATUS PROFI paste adhesive glue for normal and heavyweight nonwoven-backed wallpaper | 250 g for up to 40 sqm/ 7 rolls
Adhesive for non-woven wallpaper
When planning redecoration work with non-woven wallpaper, choosing the correct adhesive is as important as the choice of the decorative material itself. After all, even the best and highest-quality wallpaper won’t produce the desired result if hung using an unsuitable adhesive.
How to prepare the adhesive
In our online store Profhome you'll find two types of glue for non-woven wallpaper: a ready-made adhesive and STATUS paste.
Our ready-made Profhome adhesive is supplied in 16 kg containers. It's characterized by excellent adhesive properties, safety for health, minimal odour, and complete transparency when dried.
The STATUS paste is odourless, also transparent, and provides a high degree of antifungal protection.
Before use, such an adhesive must first be prepared. The paste is poured into cold water (amount as stated in the instructions on the package), vigorously mixed, allowed to stand for three minutes, intensely mixed again, and then it's ready to be used.
Consumption of Profhome adhesive for non-woven wallpaper. This is approx. 150-250 g / m2, depending on how absorbent the surface (wall etc.) is. On the average, buckets with a volume of 16 kg are enough for about 65-105 sq m.
Consumption of STATUS paste for non-woven wallpaper:
- For pre-treatment / surface priming, one pack (250 g), mixed with about 10 litres of water, is enough for 50-60 sq m.
- To hang wallpaper or wall liner with a density of up to 200 g / m2, one pack, mixed with approx. 7 litres of water, is enough for 35-40 sq m.
- Please note that the STATUS paste is sold as an individual pack (250 g) or as a multi-pack of four or twenty packs. Buying larger amounts means a lower price per pack.
How to apply the adhesive: on the wall or the paper?
Before applying an adhesive, the surface (wall or ceiling) needs to be prepared. It should be smooth, dry, and free from foreign elements (the remains of old wallpaper, paint, plaster, etc.). Highly-absorbent surfaces should be pre-treated with a primer, which you can also buy in our online store.
The adhesive is evenly applied to the prepared surface, after which the sheet of dry, untreated wallpaper is gently unfolded and stuck from the top of the wall to the bottom. It should then be carefully smoothed by a rubber roller from the middle out to the edges. After the adhesive has dried, the wall is ready for use.
The described procedure is suitable for hanging any non-woven wallpaper or wallpaper on a non-woven basis.
Buying adhesive / paste for non-woven wallpaper with delivery
In order to make it easier for you to choose the most suitable product, our online catalogue for non-woven wallpaper shows prices and detailed descriptions.
After making your choice, you can easily buy an appropriate adhesive, thanks to our quick and simple ordering process. If you have any questions, please contact us. Our customer support team will help you to make a purchase and if necessary, organize fast delivery to any country in the world. Enjoy your shopping!