House Mosaic Tiles Collections
The mosaic tiles in the House collection are perfect for anyone planning to design their premises in a popular style such as Pop art, High-tech or Post-modernism. The universal, rectangular shape of the tiles, the refined sheen and the inimitable shade of natural metal – House mosaic tiles produced by the Australian company ALLOY are designed to give any room a more stylish and cutting-edge design.
Design of House mosaic tile collection
Innovative production technologies and high quality materials give House mosaic tiles not only an exclusive appearance, but also exceptional performance characteristics:
- House mosaic tiles are punched from a single sheet of alloyed metal, giving them good resistance to various external influences, making them fireproof and easy to maintain.
- Different types of mosaic tile from the House collection are equally well suited for the design of an interior as for external decoration work (on walls, fountains, pools, etc.).
- In order to help their clients to find a tile with a suitable finish, ALLOY produces and offers House mosaics in fourteen different variants, each of which has a unique design and characteristic properties. For example, the gloss and sparkle of stainless steel or titanium products remain unchanged throughout the product's lifetime, even with intense exposure to the elements. Copper, brass or raw steel, in contrast, will acquire a layer of natural patina over time, and the noble charm of "aged" metal that perfectly reflects the very popular "vintage" look. It's therefore up to you: You can think about the design effect you're aiming to achieve and find the mosaic with the required attributes.
Below is a list of the main characteristics of the House mosaic tiles collection:
- Tile size: 40 x 20 mm
- Tiles per sheet: 105 pcs
- Sheet dimensions: 307 x 318 x 1.6 mm
- Sheets per package: 10 pcs
- Total surface area: 0.98 m2
- Package weight: 13.3 kg
In order to help you to make your choice, our online catalogue of House mosaic tiles contains prices, interior photos, descriptions and detailed technical characteristics (weight, size, etc.) of these products. Here you can also order samples of the goods.
After you've made your choice, you can easily buy a metal mosaic tile from the House collection, thanks to our quick and simple ordering process. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Our customer support team will help you to make a purchase and, if necessary, organize faster delivery (express) to any country in the world. Enjoy your shopping!