- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-S-S-B
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel matt grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-S-S-MA
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-S-S-MM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine brushed 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-S-S-MB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber brushed copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-Ti-AB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-S-S-M
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber mirror copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-Ti-AM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold brushed gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-Ti-GB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold mirror gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-Ti-GM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke brushed dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-Ti-SB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke mirror dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-Ti-SM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Copper mill copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-CM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Brass mill gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-BM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Raw Steel mill grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Glomesh-RS
Glomesh Mosaic Tiles Collection
When decorating rooms, we often face the challenge of finding a decorating material that will help visually expand small areas of space. In developing the Glomesh collection of mosaic tiles, the designers of the Australian company ALLOY have provided a possible solution. The shine of natural metal, as well as the symmetrical arrangement of small, square tiles (1 x 1 cm), help the Glomesh mosaic tiles to achieve the desired result and visually enlarge a space.
Design of Glomesh mosaic tile collection
Everything is good in moderation. Such a catchy design, as in the case of this mosaic, can be unpleasant, and even boring if overused. To avoid such an effect, the Glomesh mosaic is better used for finishing not an entire wall, but only part of it, for example in the form of a kitchen apron, a washbasin, a shower, or a bathroom mirror. Due to its high corrosion resistance, the Glomesh mosaic will not only visually expand this area, but also protect it well from various external influences such as shocks, scratches, moisture or ultraviolet rays.
Each interior is unique, and a reflection of the people who live or work there. For that reason, the manufacturer ALLOY offers Glomesh mosaic tiles in fourteen different variants of the five grades of alloyed metal. Give your interior a more urban design with a mosaic of stainless steel or titanium, or emphasize its elegance with products made of copper, brass or raw steel. Thanks to the wide variety of looks available, you can easily realize your boldest design ideas!
Below is a list of the main characteristics of mosaic tiles in the Glomesh collection:
- Tile size: 10 x 10 mm
- Tiles per sheet: 784 pcs
- Sheet dimensions: 316 x 316 x 1.6 mm
- Sheets per package: 10 pcs
- Total surface area: 1.07 m2
- Package weight: 9.4 kg
In order to make it easy for you to choose, prices, interior photos, descriptions and detailed technical characteristics (weight, size, etc.) of these products are presented in our online overview of the Glomesh mosaic tiles collection. Here you can use our sample ordering service as well.
Having made your choice, you can easily buy a mosaic from the collection of Glomesh, as our order process is fast and simple. If you have further questions, please contact us. Our customer support team will help you to make a purchase and, if necessary, organize fast delivery (express) to any country in the world. Enjoy your shopping!