- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-S-S-B
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-S-S-M
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel matt grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-S-S-MA
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-S-S-MM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-S-S-MB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber brushed copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-Ti-AB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber mirror copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-Ti-AM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold brushed gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-Ti-GB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold mirror gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-Ti-GM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke brushed 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-Ti-SB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke mirror 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-Ti-SM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Copper mill copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-CM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Brass mill gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-BM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Raw Steel mill grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Medallion-RS
Medaillon Mosaic Tiles Collection
A circle is the perfect shape to “soften” an interior space, making it more complete and harmonious. Monochrome or even colourful images of such a figure on wallpaper and other decorating materials have long become overfamiliar and uninteresting. The innovative solution of the Australian company ALLOY was to develop the Medaillon mosaic collection, whose massive metal tiles are in the form of a circle with a diameter of 47 mm and come in an extensive selection of colours and finishes.
Design of Medaillon mosaic tile collection
What are the advantages of using a circular mosaic tile in the interior?
Self-contained, without angles or breaks, a circle is an excellent choice for creating a lighter, more simple and unconstrained atmosphere in a room.
The smooth, rounded outline of the Medaillon metal mosaic tiles will help to balance any sharp outlines of furniture and other interior items.
A circle draws attention to itself very effectively, but at the same time doesn't overwhelm the eye.
Another feature of the Medaillon mosaic is its versatility. Round tiles will look great in almost any interior design style from Classic to Modern minimalism. The perfect form will emphasize stylistic harmony, and the refined gleam of natural metal will give the interior a unique charm and elegance. To help you find the design that best complements your interior, the Medaillon mosaic range is available in a total of fourteen varieties, made of stainless or raw steel, titanium, copper or brass.
In addition to its stylish design, the metal mosaic Medaillon has excellent performance characteristics. Made of a single sheet of high-quality alloyed metal, this kind of mosaic is shockproof, corrosion-resistant, easy to maintain, and durable, making it an excellent decorating material.
Below is a list of the main characteristics of the Medaillon mosaic collection:
- Tile size: Ø 47 mm
- Tiles per sheet: 36 pcs
- Sheet dimensions: 256 x 313 x 1.6 mm
- Sheets per package: 10 pcs
- Total surface area: 0.73 m2
- Package weight: 8 kg
To help you to make a choice, our online catalogue for the Medaillon mosaic collection includes prices, interior photos, descriptions and detailed technical characteristics (weight, size, etc.) of these products. You can also order samples of the goods.
After making your choice, you can easily buy mosaic tiles from the Medaillon collection, thanks to our quick and simple order process. Should you have any questions, please contact us. Our customer support team will help you to make a purchase and, if necessary, organize fast delivery (express) to any country in the world. Enjoy your shopping!