Stucco decoration in a room with rounded surfaces presents a number of challenges, since not all decorative elements are designed to be used in this way. Precisely for this purpose though, Orac Decor® has developed flexible mouldings and framing elements. Their design is identical to the standard, rigid models, but the flexible versions of the mouldings differ in that they bend easily, enabling them to be attached to almost any desired surface.
The use of flexible mouldings in an interior space.
Orac Decor® flexible mouldings are made of the modern high-tech material Purotouch®. Compared to more traditional materials such as plaster, wood or concrete, they favourably differ not only in their flexibility, but also on account of their high resistance to various external influences (such as moisture, shock, temperature changes, sunlight), as well as their low weight, strength and durability .
Thanks to these and many other advantages, the flexible mouldings from Orac Decor® find a wide range of applications inside buildings:
- Using flexible mouldings and framing elements to furnish ceilings, walls or floors, you can easily divide a larger space into separate areas.
- The flexible moulding is perfect for framing or focusing on a painting, a mural or just a section of a wall of unusual shape.
- Flexible moulding for arches, doors and windows not only serves an aesthetic function, but also offers additional protection from mechanical damage.
- Another fairly common usage for such flexible mouldings is to decorate furniture, appliances, doors, etc. The elegant design of flexible moulding adds depth and expressiveness to an otherwise flat surface.
- Decorative elements, arranged in the form of vertical stripes, rectangular frames or semi-circular windows, visually increase the height of the ceiling in a room. A horizontal arrangement, in contrast, creates the opposite illusion, making the walls appear to be further apart than they actually are.
- The flexible moulding can be easily painted in any required colour, enabling it to harmonize with the overall colour scheme of your room.
We'd like to draw your attention to the fact that flexible mouldings are more expensive than their inflexible counterparts. We therefore advise only using them to furnish the curved parts of walls, columns, arches or other rounded elements. As part of the technical information for each product you'll find the "minimum bend radius". This specifies how flexible a particular moulding is, naming the radius below which it should not be bent, and will help you to choose the correct product for your room.
Buying flexible moulding in our online store with delivery
In order to make it easier for you to make a choice, our online catalogue of flexible mouldings includes prices, interior photos, descriptions and the detailed technical characteristics (weight, size, etc.) of these products. Please make use of our sample order service to get a better idea of the quality and design before ordering.
Once you've made your choice, our fast and simple order process will make it easy for you to buy flexible moulding or framing elements. If you have any questions, please contact us. Our customer support team will help you to make a purchase and, if necessary, organize fast delivery to any country in the world. Enjoy your shopping!