Paintable nonwoven lining paper 150 g/sqm
Paintable non-woven lining paper with a density of 150 g / m2 is one of the densest non-woven lining papers in our range. Accordingly, it will perfectly cope with such tasks as protecting walls from further cracking, eliminating small defects and preparing surfaces for subsequent processing. Such repair material is used on well-prepared surfaces that meet the European quality standard of Q2 or higher levels of Q3 and Q4. (In order to comply with level Q2, it is necessary to seal any seams and holes on the surface in such a way that no irregularities remain.)
Characteristics and features of applying paintable non-woven lining paper with a density of 150 g / m2.
Made of modern high-quality materials, our repair non-woven lining paper with a density of 150 g / m2 has a number of properties that will be very useful in repairing:
- Strength. Paintable non-woven lining paper with a density of 150 g / m2 has high tensile strength and doesn't deform over time, even under the impact of heavy strain and high humidity. In addition, the fabric of non-woven lining paper is resistant to abrasion and mechanical loading.
- Masking defects. . The high density of this non-woven lining paper (150 g / m2) allows it to mask various holes, cavities and stains very well, and makes the surface smooth and evenly-coloured.
- Ease of application / removal.. Individual sheets of paintable non-woven lining paper with a density of 150 g / m2 are perfectly joined to each other and can be easily applied even by a person without special knowledge and skills. A special feature of non-woven lining paper is that only the surface of the wall neeeds to be covered with adhesive, and the paper itself is applied in dry form. This not only facilitates the repair process, but also helps to reduce the amount of adhesive required. Also, if no longer needed, the non-woven lining paper can be easily stripped from the wall in dry form and whole sheets.
- Many options for post-processing.. Smooth and even, white non-woven lining paper with a density of 150 g / m2 is an excellent base for subsequent painting, wallpapering, decorative plaster coating and other finishes.
- Ecological compatibility.. Made from cellulose and synthetic fibres, paintable (sanitizing) non-woven paper lining 150 g / m2 has no harmful emissions, good air permeability and is absolutely safe for health.
- Note:. Like any other material, non-woven lining paper has a certain safety margin before tearing. For uneven and poorly-prepared surfaces, we recommend the use of non-woven lining paper with the highest density per square metre. The material with a density of 130-160 g / m2 is the best choice for solving such problems.
Buying paintable non-woven lining paper (density: 150 g / m2) from our online store with delivery
To help you understand the differences between the various densities of non-woven lining paper, we recommend our sample service. Hold a piece of the material in your hands and personally make sure that the price of non-woven lining paper with a density of 150 g / m2 is fully justified by its excellent quality and reliability. Please note that the more goods you buy, the lower the price of one roll will be. Wholesale purchase is cheaper!
If you already know that our paintable lining paper with a density of 150 g / m2 is the most suitable for your needs, then our customer support service will help you. Our professional team will answer all your questions, provide help in ordering, and assist in organising faster express delivery of goods to any country in the world. Enjoy your shopping!