- STATUS PROFI paste adhesive for all wallpaper with paper-backing | 1 kg for up to 160 sqm/ 28 rolls
- STATUS PROFI paste adhesive glue for normal and heavyweight paper-backed wallpaper | 5 kg for up to 800 sqm
- STATUS PROFI paste adhesive for normal and heavyweight paper-backed wallpaper | 250 g for up to 40 sqm/ 7 rolls
Adhesive for vinyl wallpaper on a paper basis
The STATUS adhesive for paper-based vinyl wallpaper is an excellent solution for achieving a durable, reliable and long-lasting connection between wallpaper and the wall or ceiling. Safe for health, effective and easy to use, this adhesive is odourless, doesn’t stain, and, in addition to creating a reliable bond between the surfaces, also provides good antifungal protection. So if you need an adhesive for vinyl wallpaper on a paper basis, we recommend STATUS adhesive.
How to prepare the adhesive for paper-based wallpaper.
There are three steps to preparing the adhesive for paper-based wallpapers:
- First, pour the powder contents of the pack into a container of cold water, thoroughly and continuously mixing the resulting mixture.
- The mixture should be given 3 minutes to settle until the consistency is smoother.
- After 3 minutes the resulting adhesive is again intensively mixed, and then it's ready for use.
How and where to apply the adhesive for paper-based wallpaper?
We recommend following these guidelines:
- Make sure the surface to be hung is well prepared, in other words: even, clean, dry and primed.
- Next, the adhesive is applied uniformly to the back of the sheet of wallpaper. Avoid getting it on the front.
- After this, the sheet is "booked" (i.e. carefully folded so that the pasted sides meet without creasing) for 5-10 minutes. This allows the adhesive to soak into the wallpaper and "cure" it.
- Finally, the wallpaper should be hung on the wallpaper or ceiling surface, flush without overlap, then smoothed from the centre to the edges using a rubber roller, to ensure a reliable fit and to prevent bumps and bubbles.
One pack of adhesive (250 grammes) is enough for 35-40 square metres of wallpaper (about 7 litres of water). For simple paper wallpapers, less adhesive will be needed, and for heavy vinyl wallpaper, more.
For preliminary priming / surface treatment one pack is enough for 50-60 sqm (about 10 litres of water).
Buying adhesive / paste for wallpaper on a paper basis with delivery
To help you find the best product for your needs, our online catalogue of adhesive / paste for wallpaper on a paper basis shows the prices and detailed descriptions.
Once you've made your choice , you can make use of our fast and simple order process to buy an appropriate adhesive. If you have any questions, please contact us. Our customer support team will help you with your purchase and, if necessary, organize fast delivery to any country in the world. Enjoy your shopping!