- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke mirror dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-Ti-SM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Copper mill copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-CM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-S-S-MB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber brushed copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-Ti-AB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold brushed gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-Ti-GB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold mirror gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-Ti-GM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke brushed dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-Ti-SB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel matt grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-S-S-MA
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-S-S-MM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber mirror copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-Ti-AM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-S-S-B
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-S-S-M
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Brass mill gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-BM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Raw Steel mill grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Honey-RS
Honey Mosaic Tiles Collection
As a rule, traditional mosaic tiles are considered to be forms such as a square or a rectangle. The Australian firm ALLOY, however, decided to move away from this custom by launching a line of metal mosaics with innovative and non-standard geometric shapes. One of the most striking examples of this innovation is the Honey mosaic tile collection, in which the tiles have a hexagonal shape that resembles a honeycomb.
Design of Honey mosaic tile collection
In addition to the fact that the hexagon-shaped mosaic tiles add freshness and originality to an interior, they also have the following positive characteristics:
- A regular hexagon is considered a symbol of abundance and prosperity, thereby giving a room a more elitist and refined atmosphere.
- The hexagonal shape of the mosaic tiles is an excellent idea for zoning space. For example, if you're planning on dividing the kitchen and dining room, the broken, zigzag edge of the Honey mosaic makes the transition between the two zones smoother and more natural than a straight line.
- The versatility of the design allows the Honey mosaic tiles to be combined with decorative elements from almost any stylistic direction. And thanks to the variety of the range, consisting of fourteen variants in five different sorts of metal, you'll easily find the right combination to realise your decorative ideas!
In addition to its innovative design, the Honey mosaic will pleasantly surprise you with its performance characteristics. Made from solid sheets of high-quality alloyed metal, such a mosaic differs from low-grade competitive products with its strength, resistance to external influences and durability.
Below is a list of the main characteristics of the Honey mosaic tiles collection:
- Tile size: 29 x 25 mm
- Tiles per sheet: 168 pcs
- Sheet dimensions: 329 x 331 x 1.6 mm
- Sheets per package: 10 pcs
- Total surface area: 0.92 m2
- Package weight: 11.9 kg
In order to make it easier for you to choose the right one, the online catalogue of Honey mosaic tiles contains prices, interior photos, descriptions and detailed specifications (weight, size, etc.). Here you can also use our sample ordering service to request samples.
After making your choice, buying mosaics from the Honey collection is easy, thanks to our quick and simple order process. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our customer support team will help you with your purchase and, if necessary, organize faster delivery (express) to any country in the world. Enjoy your shopping!