- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-S-S-MM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel marine brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-S-S-MB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel brushed grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-S-S-B
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel mirror grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-S-S-M
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Stainless Steel matt grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-S-S-MA
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber brushed copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-Ti-AB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Amber mirror copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-Ti-AM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold brushed gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-Ti-GB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Gold mirror gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-Ti-GM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke brushed dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-Ti-SB
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Titanium Smoke mirror dark grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-Ti-SM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Copper mill copper 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-CM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Brass mill gold 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-BM
- Mosaic tile massiv metal Raw Steel mill grey 1.6mm thick ALLOY Penny-RS
Penny Mosaic Tile Collection
The collection of Penny mosaic tiles from the Australian manufacturer ALLOY is a solid metal mosaic, punched with high precision from sheet metal 1.6 mm thick. This is a very stylish, and long-lasting material for decorating interior and exterior surfaces, which isn’t prone to deformations such as dents, cracks or de-lamination.
The mosaic tiles in the Penny collection are offered in 5 materials: brass, copper, titanium, unrefined steel, and stainless steel. The surface finish has 4 stylish variants: mirror-polished, brushed, matte and milled.
The inimitable surface treatment of natural metals creates unique designs and a rich variety of textures, expanding the range of possibilities for design ideas using the Penny mosaic tile.
Design of Penny mosaic tile collection
Penny mosaic tiles collection Design - a small circle. This shape and size is especially suitable for small and very small rooms. This collection allows you to create the optical effect of a larger space, and disguise sharp corners and surfaces.
The Penny mosaic tile collection is available in 3 colours: gold, copper, and unique shades of grey - especially with the material raw steel. Materials used: brass, copper, titanium, stainless and unrefined (raw) steel.
The range of mosaics in the Penny collection includes 4 types of surface finish: milled, brushed, mirror- polished and matte. These give you many possibilities to create your unique interior.
The solid metal mosaic tile Penny in brass has the characteristic feature of the formation of a thin protective green patina under exposure to atmospheric influences. In copper, the natural oxidation process gradually changes the colour of its surface and the final shade of the patina will depend on the environment. Due to technical innovations in the processing of titanium, the material isn't subject to oxidation and the formation of a natural patina. This allows you to maintain the unique colour and gloss of the material during its entire lifespan.
Another finish with unique characteristics is unrefined steel (often referred to as raw steel). The type of surface is milled. The main colour is rich, infinitely diverse blue-grey tones.
ALLOY mosaic tiles made of raw (untreated) steel are ideal for anyone looking for uniqueness when changing their outdoor decoration. Without the use of protective coatings, and under the influence of environmental factors, this product will slowly change over time and become covered with patina. With the solid metal ALLOY mosaic from raw steel, it's possible to achieve the formation of a unique red-orange patina, characteristic of cor-ten steel.
Penny mosaic tiles don't have backing mesh, plastic inserts or metal-like coatings. The shape of the metal tile is a circle.
When installing mosaic tiles, use only the adhesive recommended by the supplier, as well as LATICRETE solutions and sealants. Please pay attention to the installation instructions. More detailed information in PDF or video format can be found in the category SERVICE / Information for download.
Made in Australia: guaranteed high quality
Custom production: the product is manufactured to order in the shortest possible time.
Our customer service department is always at your service and will gladly help you buy a Penny mosaic. Our specialists will gladly help you place the order and organize delivery to anywhere in the world.
You can phone or e-mail us, or contact us via Facebook or Instagram. Choose the most convenient way for you to communicate!